VoIP Phone Service For Business: 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
If you own a business, you require one of the best phone services for small businesses. Small business VoIP services are gaining popularity. But, what exactly is VoIP? And, most importantly, what are the best VoIP services for small businesses? Let's take a look. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Businesses.
What Is a VoIP?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is an internet phone service that allows you to receive and make phone calls as well as send and receive text messages. With VoIP for small businesses, you can talk, video chat, instant message, and do other things. You can't do these things with a landline! 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business.
Also Read: Best Gaming Laptop 2023: Best Budget Gaming Laptops 2023,...
Pros and Cons of VoIP Business Phone Systems
Small business owners may believe that investing in a VoIP system is unnecessary. Why not use a landline (or a personal device) and social media messaging instead?
These are legitimate concerns, and VoIP may not be appropriate for everyone. Here are some of the benefits and drawbacks of VoIP systems. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
- Business VoIP providers offer scalability. As your company expands, your VoIP phone service can provide more advanced features.
- There are tons of VoIP features. VoIP systems provide video conferencing, text messaging, call routing, and other features that landlines do not. This means you don't have to have someone constantly monitoring your social media messenger AND your phones.
- You may not need a phone line at all. Some VoIP services are only compatible with computers and mobile devices. This enables businesses to use BYOD (bring your own device). BYOD makes use of employees' personal communication devices while protecting personal information. Employees access the VoIP service provider using their own cell phones or other devices.
- VoIP can automate responses. Unlike analog phones, VoIP systems allow customers to get answers without speaking with a representative. VoIP Phone Service For Business
- Many VoIP business phones have auto-attendants. Auto-attendants can route calls to the appropriate people. This allows receptionists to focus on more important tasks.
- VoIP business phone services can save money. Long-distance calls, for example, are more expensive on landline phones than local calls. With VoIP, you don't have to pay that extra fee.
- Remote workers can access business phones. If you use analog phones, your employees must be present in the office.
- VoIP phone systems have CMS and CRM integrations. The majority of businesses use a CRM or CMS service. The ability to connect phones and messages to them can help to reduce miscommunication.
- Some VoIPs offer intraoffice communications. Many VoIP systems allow you to send text messages to other employees.
- Businesses using VoIP need a stable internet connection. Most VoIP services cannot function without internet access. Lower call quality may occur if your internet provider is unstable or lacks sufficient bandwidth. When running a business in an area without reliable internet, you may need to resort to a more traditional method.
- Similarly, you need strong electricity. When your area loses power frequently, business does not always come to a halt. Landline phones do not require electricity to operate. (Even if you generally use VoIP, it's a good idea to have at least one in the office for security.)
- There can be pushback for BYOD. Not all employees are at ease with using personal devices.
- You may see too many VoIP options. There is evidence that having too many options can lead to buyer's remorse! Traditional desk phones, on the other hand, usually only require a local phone provider. VoIP Phone Service For Business
- Security can be a concern. Focus on security when researching VoIPs to protect company and customer information.
- VoIP can harm certain types of businesses. Do you offer emergency services like private ambulances? VoIP cannot always pinpoint the exact location of phones, and people who call may not always be at home. Landlines are preferable for this. VoIP Phone Service For Business
Do VoIP Pros Outweigh VoIP Cons?
VoIP calling features can benefit the majority of modern businesses. Scalability, flexibility, and other standard plugins and software integrations are available. However, VoIP systems do not meet the needs of every business. VoIP Phone Service For Business
Also Read: VoIP Services For Small Business: 10 Best Business VoIP...
Why Do I Need a Small Business VoIP System?
Small business VoIP services provide better customer service, more efficient internal communications, and other benefits. They are frequently less expensive than traditional phone systems.
You can track call duration, call queues, hold times, and more with a VoIP service. VoIP has advanced features as well. Call forwarding, call waiting, automatic call routing, caller ID, and other features are available. VoIP Phone Service For Business
VoIP offers business phone numbers, extensions, and customized plans to meet your specific needs.
Including business phone services for websites on your website can improve customer communication as well. Online phone support can be more valuable than contact forms and live chat at times.
Best VoIP Services for Small Businesses
Let's begin with a quick rundown of the services on our list. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
Top VoIP Services for Small Businesses
Now that we've answered the question "what is a VoIP?" and explained why your small business needs one, let's take a look at our list of the best business phone services.
Nextiva provides a powerful unified communication system for small businesses all the way up to large corporations.
Nextiva's business communication service includes unlimited calling, texting, and internet faxing.
An auto-attendant, audio conferencing, and voicemail transcription are also options.
If you intend to run a contact center, you can ask the company to set up a VoIP service for you. VoIP Phone Service For Business
Top Nextiva VoIP Features
- Sells and leases phones
- 99.999% uptime
- 24/7 live support
- Toll-free, virtual voicemail, and auto attendant are all available for free.
- Call recording and advanced VoIP conferencing
- Historical and live call data
- Integrates with other apps
Nextiva VoIP Pricing
- Essential: $17.95 – $23.95 per user per month
- Professional: $21.95 – $27.95 per user per month
- Enterprise: $31.95 – $37.95 per user per month
Also Read: VoIP vs UCaaS: What Are the Differences?
RingCentral provides feature-rich business VoIP phone services for both small and large businesses. They combine phone, messaging, and video into a single program. VoIP Phone Service For Business
This extends beyond interactions with customers. With internal messaging and file-sharing, RingCentral can improve on-premise communication and streamline workflow.
The program is compatible with computers, tablets, smartphones, and softphones.
RingCentral's plans include everything. They provide necessary features for connecting with customers and growing your business. Unlimited calling, instant messaging, call logs, video meetings, and call forwarding are all included. They also offer a toll-free or local number as well as voicemail-to-text services. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
Top RingCentral VoIP Features
- Available in over 110 countries
- Over 250 app integrations are available, including Salesforce and G Suite.
- Real-time analytics
- Provides a toll-free number
- Enhanced business SMS
RingCentral VoIP Pricing
- Essentials: $19.99 per user per month
- Standard: $22.99 – $27.99 per user per month
- Premium: $32.99 – $34.99 per user per month
- Ultimate: $42.99 – $49.99 per user per month
Also Read: Best Accident Lawyers: Best Car Accident Lawyers in Los...
Ooma provides services for small businesses, but they are scalable and can grow with you. Because of Ooma's advanced features, small businesses can appear to be large. These include a virtual receptionist, a toll-free number, and holding music. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
To reduce spam, the program includes call forwarding, a smartphone app, and call blocking. At the advanced level, Ooma provides video conferencing, call recording, voicemail transcription, and other features.
Top Ooma VoIP Features
- Set up business hours to route calls as needed.
- Simple faxing
- Multi ring
- Ring groups
- Mobile app
- Free local phone number
- Virtual receptionist
Ooma VoIP Pricing
- Ooma Office Essentials: $19.95 per user per month
- Ooma Office Pro: $24.95 per user per month
- Ooma Office Pro Plus: $29.95 per user per month
Also Read: Best VoIP Services: VoIP Business Phone Provider
Grasshopper caters to the phone needs of self-employed individuals and small businesses. It enables you to connect your personal phone to a business phone system. You don't need to buy anything to keep your business and personal, 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
Top Grasshopper VoIP Features:
- Free trial
- There are vanity toll-free numbers and local numbers available; you can transfer your current number.
- 24/7 support
- Desktop and mobile apps
- Business texting
- Call forwarding
- Voicemail transcription
Grasshopper VoIP Pricing
- Solo: $26 per month (1 phone number, 3 extensions)
- Partner: $44 per month (3 phone numbers, 6 extensions)
- Small Business: $80 per month (5 phone numbers, unlimited extensions) VoIP Phone Service For Business
Also Read: What Is Insurance? Insurance
Dialpad is one of the most innovative VoIP services for businesses of all sizes. Their clients range from startups to global corporations. VoIP Phone Service For Business
Dialpad can be used for video meetings, SMS and MMS messages, and much more. This is all done through a simple desktop and mobile app.
Dialpad's artificial intelligence is one of its most interesting features (AI). It transcribes meeting notes and phone calls, so you don't need to assign a notetaker. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
Top Dialpad VoIP Features
- 2-week free trial
- 100% uptime SLA
- The artificial intelligence assistant takes notes and transcribes phone calls.
- In the United States and Canada, you have unlimited outbound calling.
- Integrations with Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Unlimited video meetings
Dialpad VoIP Pricing
- Standard: $15 per user per month
- Pro: $25 per user per month
- Enterprise: Contact Dialpad
Also Read: Life Insurance: What Is Term Life Insurance?
Vonage is a cloud-based VoIP service that offers voice, video, and messaging capabilities.
Vonage provides international calling. This is critical for businesses that make outbound calls to other countries.
All plans include unlimited calls, SMS messages, and group messaging. You can also get to the Vonage app center as well as the VoIP mobile and desktop apps. As you upgrade, you will be able to integrate CRMs, hold large-scale meetings, perform on-demand call recordings, and much more. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
Top Vonage VoIP Features
- There are over 20 integrations at various levels, including Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and G Suite.
- Uptime of 99.999%
- Over 40 countries have expressed their support.
- On a pay-as-you-go basis, the Voice API personalizes customer service.
- Video, messaging, and voice all in one app
- Employees and customers can communicate virtually anywhere, at any time.
- SMS, MMS, and Facebook Messenger messages were captured in Business Inboxes.
Vonage VoIP Pricing
- Mobile: $14.99 – $19.99 per line per month
- Premium: $24.99 – $29.99 per line per month
- Advanced: $34.99 – $39.99 per line per month
Also Read: AC repair coral springs fl, Coral Springs Air Conditioning...
CallHippo is an easy-to-use virtual business phone system. It provides customer service, answers to pre-sale questions, and other services. This business phone system is used by over 5,000 brands, including Amazon and Shopify.
With CallHippo, you can instantly obtain a local number and make calls to over 190 countries. It's set up to tell you the best time of day to call customers based on their country of origin. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
They also offer call center services. Real-time analytics, automatic distribution, and incoming and outbound call monitoring are examples of these. VoIP Phone Service For Business
Top CallHippo VoIP Features
- Free trial
- Sets up in fewer than 3 minutes
- Integrates with a wide range of popular plugins and software.
- User-friendly call management setup
- Easy video conferences
- Power dialer that dials numbers from an uploaded list automatically
CallHippo VoIP Pricing
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
- Enterprise: $48 per user per month
88% of VoIP plans include all standard features of an internet business phone system. Some include integrated voice, chat, virtual meetings, internet fax, and communication analytics. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
Their mobile app is available for IOS and Android phones and tablets.
Top 8×8 VoIP Features
- Visual voicemail
- Unlimited video conferencing with transcription
- Team messaging
- Rich analytics and insights for every interaction
- Call recordings
8×8 VoIP Pricing
- 8×8 Express: $15 per user per month
- X2: $25 per user per month
- X4: $44 per user per month
Also Read: Best Phones in 2023: The Best Phone in The world...
FAQs About VoIP for Small Business Services
What’s the best VoIP service?
Nextiva is our top VoIP service recommendation. Instant conference calls, an auto-attendant, and a dedicated customer support team are among the features.
Is VoIP good for small businesses?
VoIP services can be extremely beneficial to small businesses. They are frequently less expensive than analog business phones but have more features. VoIP Phone Service For Business
Which best VoIP service is cheapest?
The cost of your VoIP service is determined by how many people use it, as most companies charge per user per month. At the most basic levels with the fewest bells and whistles, Dialpad and 8 are the lowest cost per user per month.
Which of the best VoIP services are free?
There aren't many, if any, free VoIP options. Some companies provide free trials or a free month if you pay yearly.
Are VoIP and PBX the same?
While both VoIP and PBX are business phone systems, PBX is considered archaic. The private branch exchange, or PBX, made it easier to make large-scale internal and external calls. VoIP was built on that foundation. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business
Some businesses continue to use the term "PBX," either in reality or in name, out of habit. When businesses say they use "hosted PBX," they are referring to VoIP rather than the old term.
Consider PBX to be the early 2000s equivalent of passing notes to friends in the hallway. Meanwhile, VoIP is more akin to instant messaging. You delivered the same message to the same people, but your method was different and less efficient. 8 Best VoIP Services For Small Business