How to Fortnite Download for PC and Mobile: Download Size, Links, Minimum & Fortnite System Requirements Android, Fortnite PC Requirements
How to Fortnite Download for PC and Mobile: Everything you need to know about installing Fortnite is right here.
Over the last few years, the popularity of the Battle Royale genre has skyrocketed. While PUBG pioneered the genre, games such as Fortnite and Call of Duty: Warzone quickly outgrew it. Fortnite is one such game that has maintained its player base despite facing stiff competition.
Epic Games has done an excellent job of keeping the player base engaged with new content, crossovers, and other features. They did a crossover with the Aliens franchise recently and included the Xenomorph skin in the game. Here are the system requirements for playing Fortnite on your PC or mobile device.
How to Fortnite Download for PC on PC or Laptop
To download Fortnite for PC, you must first create an Epic Games Account. Epic Games also has a large selection of other titles available for purchase in their store. It is one of the most popular platforms, with regional pricing support and frequent discounts and giveaways. Here's how to get Fortnite from the Epic Games Store.
- Go to the Epic Games Store website and select Sign in.
- Click Sign Up in the Sign-in popup and follow the instructions to create your Epic Games Account. You can also sign up with Google or your social media handles, such as Facebook.
- Return to the Epic Game Store website and select Get Epic Games.
- The installer will begin to download. Install the Epic Games Launcher by following the on-screen instructions.
- Sign in with your credentials and navigate to the Store tab.
- Search for Fortnite and install it in the desired location.
- When it's finished downloading, go to your Library and start playing the game from there.
How to Fortnite Download for PC on Android
Previously, Fortnite was available on the Google Play Store. However, it was removed from the Google Play Store after Epic Games began using its own in-game payment gateways. It was a violation of Google's policies, according to the company. If you own a Samsung device, simply launch the Galaxy Store App and download Fortnite from there. Other Android users should take the following steps:
- In your phone's web browser, navigate to fortnite.com/android.
- On The Epic Games App, tap Get It.
- When you are given the option to download it, click OK.
- Download and install the APK. Check that installation from unknown sources is enabled on your device.
- Search for Fortnite in the Epic Games App and install it.
- Once installed, sign in or register to play the game using your credentials.
How to Fortnite Download for PC on iOS
Unfortunately, if you haven't played Fortnite on your iOS device before, you won't be able to play it. Epic was kicked off the App Store after changing its in-game payment policy. However, unlike Android, iOS devices do not support easy app sideloading. If you've previously played it, you can reinstall it from the Purchased section of your App Store account. If not, you may have to wait until Apple and Epic settle their legal dispute.
Fortnite Download Size for PC and Mobile
According to the company, the average download size for the Fortnite PC version is around 26 GB. The download size for mobile devices ranges from 1.56 to 2.98GB.
Fortnite PC Requirements Minimum List
Unlike some other Battle Royale games, Fortnite is not particularly demanding. It can even run on integrated graphics, which is one of the reasons it is so popular. If you want to play the game on low settings, you only need an i3 2.5 GHz CPU, 4GB of RAM, and an Intel HD 4000 or higher. The following are the Fortnite PC Requirements Minimum
- CPU: Core i3 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- HDD: 16GB Free Space
- GPU: Intel HD 4000 (integrated graphics)
- OS: Windows 7, 8, or Windows 10 64-bit
- DirectX: Version 11 or better
Fortnite PC Requirements Recommended List
Playing at low settings at low FPS may not be ideal for enthusiasts and players at higher ranks. Given the competitive nature of the game, having a higher FPS can make a big difference in your gameplay. The recommended settings aren't particularly high by today's standards.
All you need is a GTX 660 or higher with 2GB or more VRAM and 8GB RAM, as well as an i5 processor running at 2.8GHz or higher. The following are the recommended system requirements.
- CPU: Core i5 2.8GHz
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- HDD: 16GB Free Space
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent video card with dedicated memory of 2GB or higher VRAM.
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or Windows 10 64-bit
- DirectX: Version 11 or better
Is Fortnite free on PC and Mobile?
Yes, Fortnite is free to play on PC. All you have to do is go to the website and download Epic Store, then the Fortnite game. Furthermore, the game is available for free on Android. It is important to note, however, that players will still have to spend money to purchase in-game items such as new skins, costumes, and other items.
Can I run Fortnite on 4GB of RAM?
Yes, if your PC or laptop has 4GB of RAM, you can run Fortnite. However, because 4GB of RAM is part of the minimum system requirement, the gameplay experience may be subpar. You may experience input lag, blurred graphics, and other issues. As a result, it is recommended that you play Fortnite with at least 8 GB of RAM.
Top Search Queries For Fortnite Download for PC and Mobile
Fortnite Download Size for PC and Mobile, Fortnite System Requirements Android, Fortnite download android, Fortnite latest version, Fortnite Apk fix, Fortnite PC Requirements Minimum, epic games download android, Fortnite System Requirements Android, epic games down, For Fortnite Download for PC and Mobile, download Fortnite ios, Fortnite mobile apk,
Fortnite download for android device, Fortnite System Requirements Android, Fortnite mod Apk, Fortnite System Requirements Android, Fortnite PC Requirements, How to Download Fortnite on PC or Laptop, epic games download Apk, Fortnite game download, epic games launcher Apk, Fortnite 2, download, Fortnite for PC, Fortnite apk ios, Fortnite epic games download, Fortnite PC Requirements, epic games app download, download Fortnite for android, epic games android download, Fortnite iPhone download, Fortnite download Samsung, Fortnite Download Size for PC and Mobile