Apex Legends Mobile: Expected Release Date, System Requirements, and How To Download and Play on Android, and More
Here is everything you need to know about the most recent Apex Legends Mobile release date, minimum system requirements, and more!
Apex Legends Mobile has finally been launched by EA Games. The game is now available in a restricted number of countries on both Android and iOS devices, according to the makers. The mobile version includes a slew of intriguing features as well as some intriguing gameplay. With this, EA Games is preparing to compete with rival battle royale games such as Call of Duty: Mobile, Garena Free Fire, and others. This article has detailed how to install and play the game, as well as what mobile systems are recommended for Apex Legends Mobile. Apex Legends Season 12
Apex Legends Mobile Release Date
Apex Legends is now accessible on mobile devices. The business has stated that the game has been released in ten countries as part of a limited release. The game has been released in the following countries by the company:
- New Zealand
Users in the aforementioned countries can try the game out by downloading it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. According to the developers, the whole game is not yet ready for release. Players can, however, start playing Battle Royale on the World's Edge map. Furthermore, numerous modes such as Team Deathmatch, Mini Battle Royale, 3v3 Arenas, and Ranked Battle Royale battles are available. The following characters are available for use: Defiance Map Updates and Early Patch Notes for Apex Legends...
- Caustic (Unlocked at Battle Pass tier 25)
The game will be offered in other countries in the next weeks and months, according to the brand. However, no official date has been set for its release in India or other nations. Monsters Within, Apex Legends' Halloween event,
How to Download Apex Legends Mobile on Android
Before we begin the download process, we'd like to remind you that early access is available to those who pre-registered the game on the Google Play Store last week. If you pre-register for the game, you will be notified when the beta version becomes available. If you haven't already, go to the Play Store and pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile. The following are the actions you can take to download the game.
- If you registered for the game last week, you should have received notification that it is now available.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store and search for Apex Legends Mobile.
- When you click the download button, the game will begin to download. The file size is 1.34GB.
- Check that you have enough space.
- Once the game has been installed, simply launch it and you're ready to play.
Apex Legends Mobile System Requirements
We've already played the beta version of Apex Legends Mobile, and the graphics appear to be on the heavy side. The graphical representation appears to be amazing, implying that the game will require a well-configured phone to perform successfully. The following are the needed and recommended mobile setups for Apex Legends Mobile.
Required Mobile Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek chipset
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery: 4,500mAh
- Display: FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
Recommended Mobile Specifications
- Processor: Snapdragon or MediaTek
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Display: AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile
Apex Legends Mobile has similar gameplay possibilities as other battle royale games. Here are a few guidelines to help you play the game.
- Open the game once it has been installed on your phone.
- Just like in other battle royale games, you'll notice a lobby.
- You must select the mode in which you want to play, alone or squad depending on your preference.
- Click the play button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Because the game is currently in testing, this may take some time.
- When you start the game, you'll be able to see them on-screen.
- On the screen, there will be a single navigation bar as well as buttons for the shoot, jump, scroll, reload, scope, and sprint. You can use them to keep your in-game character moving while playing the game.
How to Sideload Apex Legends Mobile
The game, according to the official forum, is only available on Google Play. "It is important to note that the game should not be sideloaded from a third-party site or downloaded directly as an APK." This means that customers will be unable to sideload the program and run it on their Android smartphones. Here are some commonly asked questions that may help you learn more about Apex Legends Mobile.
How to register for beta tests?
Here's how to sign up for Apex Legends Mobile's beta edition.
- To begin, open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Enter Apex Legends Mobile in the search bar.
- Click on the game to get the search results.
- Select the pre-registration option.
- You're ready to go; now just wait for the beta version to come.
Will it be compatible with the PC or console versions of Apex Legends?
Apex Legends Mobile is being developed only for mobile devices; it will not support cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends. As a result, the answer to this question is emphatical no.
Will closed beta users be able to continue their progress when the test is over?
The developers confirmed that after the end of the test, all progress will be lost. When the stable version becomes available to everyone, players must restart the game.
When will the game be offered to the general public?
According to the company, the game is only available for Android devices in a few locations. "As testing progresses, we will increase the size of these tests, add new regions, and incorporate iOS support." When we're ready to expand, we'll publish a page where you can pre-register for the game and sign up for beta news," according to the official page.